Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card 2018 Download Kerala Postman Admit Card 2018 Get Kerala Postal Service Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter Kerala Post Office Mail Guard Exam Date Syllabus
Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card 2018 Exam Roll No. News: Check Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2018 Online along with Kerala Postal Circle Mail Guard Exam Call Letter 07/05/2017 also State Kerala Postman Exam Hall Ticket 07 May 2017 Roll No.................
Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
Latest News :- The Admit card of Kerala Postal Circle is now Available so all the Candidates now Download their Admit card………..
Postman / Mail guard examination 2017 – Click here to download Admit Card
|1||Commencement of Registration of application online||16.01.2017||00.00 hrs|
|2||Closing date of Registration of application online||14.02.2017||23.59 hrs|
|3||Collection of application/Exam fee in the identified Post Offices having e-payment facility in Kerala Circle Only||16.01.2017 to 17.02.2017||During Post Office Working hours.|
|4||Date of Admit card upload(Postman/ Mail Guard)||-||-|
|5||Examination Date for Postman/Mail Guard||07.05.2017||-|
Kerala Postal Circle will conduct a Written exam/Aptitude Test for recruitment for vacant posts of Postman and Mail guard. Written exam will conduct in the month of April, 2017.
Kerala Postman/Mailguard Exam Date – 07.05.2017
India Post will conduct a Direct Recruitment Examination from open Market for recruitment of 594 posts of Postman and Mail Guard in Kerala Postal Circle. Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of this Aptitude Test conducting by India Post. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for Postman and Mail Guard written Exam is as Follows:-► The written examination will be multiple choice objective type.
► The question paper consist of four parts [Part A, Part B, Part C(I) & Part C(II)] of 100 marks.
► Time Duration will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
► There is no negative marking.
Note : For more Detailed Exam Pattern & Syllabi, Click on the Link given below :-
Here to See Kerala Postman/ Mailguard Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Candidates can download the Exam admit card from the following Link:-
Candidates should have to keep in touch with Website of Orissa Postal Service or India Post for more updates regarding information about Exam and its Admit Card.
How to download Kerala Postman Mail Guard Exam 2018 Hall Ticket Online?
- Subscribe to the official website or go to the link available below.
- Navigate to the Latest Update Section.
- Open a link named as Keralapost Admit Card for Postman/Mail Guard Examination 2018 available in a homepage.
- Now, again click on a link titled as CLICK TO LOGIN.
- In empty boxes, insert your Registration Number, Password and Verification Code.
- If you have forgotten your Password, then click on a Forgot Password option.
- After filling up the necessary details, press “LOGIN” button.
- Finally, your exam hall permit will display within a minute after valid submission.
- Crosscheck your details from the call letter containing information about the online examination.
- Download the hall ticket pdf file and then save it to your device for printout.
- At last, take one printout for examination centre